Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DNA Appliance Day 1 - 14

This is my first blogdiggity. 

I wanted to document my journey of wearing the DNA appliance for the simple fact that I couldn't find many other bloggers out there who had done the same. So lets get into to it shall we...

Being that I work at an alternative medicine office, I was introduced to the DNA Appliance by doctor reference. Suffice to say, I have been waiting a while to find a natural way to shape my crooked, narrow mouth. Up until this point, I have only been to the dentist once in my life when I was 10years old for a teeth cleaning.

I have been wearing my appliance for about 2 weeks now. The first night I wore it I was amazed by how much I drooled. Every morning I would wake up and my teeth would be a bit achy. I have not been wearing the appliance in the early evening through bedtime like I have been wanting to just for the fact that once this sucker is in,  there is no talking without sounding like you have a major lisp.
I have just now begun to notice the appliance to widen ever so slightly, so this has already pleased me greatly.

This is my smile, pre-appliance.






-Sara

2 comments:

  1. How has your progress been coming? An update would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lisa and thank you for the comment. I just posted an update on my progress and I will be posting pictures soon :)
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete